Our learning objective is to
Discuss Health in All Policies (HiAP)
We will focus on the intersection of politics and policies through a health opportunity lens.
State of Disparities in the African American Community Truth, Reconciliation and Justice through a Community Lens
Morning Keynote Speaker:
Ohio Truth, Reconciliation and Justice Process.
1. Spectacles of Legality: Performance, Transitional Justice, and the Law
2. Justice in Transition: from Riots to the Heights, 1968-2017
3. Witnessing and Interpreting Testimony: Live, Present, Public, and Speaking in Many Tongues
4. Eyes and Ears of the Nation: Social Media and the Implicated Witness
5. Religion, Reconciliation and Redemption: Can I Get a Witness
6. Racism at the Door: Truth and Reconciliation in Repertoire, 2017
7. Creating conditions for African American health equity: The Promise of Healthy Public Policy
Afternoon Group Session
9. Afterword: What "Truth" Meant to the TRC (Truth and Reconciliation Commission)